ES Daily Announcements
Wednesday, 22 May
Today is Day 4 - BOOK EXCHANGE
31+ C Humidity 80% Mostly cloud cover 50% chance of rain
- BOOK EXCHANGE / RETURN LIBRARY BOOKS – It may not be possible to have book exchange today but please make arrangements for students to return books to the library. From next week no further book loans. Staff please return class library books too.
- Individual Class photographs should have been completed by now please let Katie know of any students who missed their photos so that we can arrange for the photographer to come back.
- Game of Colours Update – Please go over to the sports field for 10:15 am
ES children may wear swimming goggles. I sent this letter out yesterday evening
As a safety precaution, I am recommending that children wear swimming goggles at tomorrows 'Game of Colors' to avoid the color powder going in their eyes.
Please be aware that children will be covered in powder paint when they travel home and, although the school will provide each child with a plastic bag, it would be a good idea to bring spare clothing and an old towel/rug for your child to sit on.
This event has generated a lot of excitement from the children and I know that they are looking forward to it. I would like parents to be aware that children will come home a little 'messy' tomorrow!
- Advanced Ed. Accreditation meeting
- Meeting today afternoon media centre. Please fill in your survey questions on effective practices for your group.
Have a good Labour day holiday. Thanks for all your birthday wishes. Chris is back on Friday.