We're here to help
The information below can help answer some of the most common questions families have about applying to AISK. If you have any other questions or want to discuss any aspect of the process, please be in touch with the Admissions Office: email@example.com or 876.702.2070. Or, if you prefer, please submit an online inquiry form and let us know how we can help you. Thank you for your interest!
- When Should I Begin The Application Process?
- When Do Applications Close?
- Can I Meet With The School’s Principal Or Counselor?
- Do I Need To Have All My Application Documents Together In Order To Be Evaluated?
- What If There Are Currently No Spaces Available For My Child?
- How Are Students Assigned Grade Levels?
- What If My Child Is Placed Lower Than I Would Like?
- What Can I Expect During My Visit Day?
- Can You Accommodate Students With Learning Differences?
The AISK Difference
- Be known and inspired by faculty committed to connecting with you and supporting your passions.
- Find meaningful academic challenge through engaging classroom and experiential learning.
- Connect with your community through Classrooms Without Walls experiences that allow you to push past your comfort zone and develop skills practical and profound.
- Earn the confidence to share your ideas and effect change, among your peers and in the wider world.