Situated in centrally located Beverley Hills with a view that encompasses Kingston Harbour and the Caribbean Sea, then sweeps to the heights of the Blue Mountain Range, Belvedere House is home for up to 20 boys and girls that consider AISK's Boarding Program as their home away from home: a place where they belong.
Belvedere House is located on 6 acres, with 6-ensuite bedrooms spacious and affording comfort to four students per room. Amenities include a Study Hall, TV Room, Dining Room and recreational verandas for the quiet enjoyment of our resident students. Cherry tree groves, lawns and swimming pool facilities complete the ambience that is welcoming to both visitors and residents alike.
Facilities at a Glance
- 6 acre campus in Beverley Hills
- Fully furnished bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 24-hour security, 7-days per week in Kingston's safest neighborhood
- AISK Eat Smart© Food Program
- In-ground swimming pool
- Secure high-speed wireless internet
- Expansive green spaces and verandas
- Live-in House parents and Student Counselor
- Caring residential staff
- Close access to Manley International Airport, North Coast, and Kingston.